RedZone Robotics presents SOLO, the autonomous sewer inspection robot, to President Obama at Carnegie Mellon’s NREC facility.
- Market Leader RedZone Robotics names new CEO to Drive Continued Growth After Year of Record Bookings December 8, 2016
- Floating Robot Helps Arlington Examine Underground Sewer Pipes, Identify Potential Problems August 19, 2016
- Pittsburgh Produced Robot to Provide Cranberry Officials View of Sewer Line October 5, 2015
- Cooper City, Florida Reduces I&I Costs and Saves Money with a System-Wide Approach July 31, 2015
- Fort Worth Use of RedZone MSI Featured in Underground Construction: April 7, 2015